Every year, I tend to take more and more pictures. We are swimming in pictures and I love it. There are always stories, memories and lessons that come to mind when I look at a picture. Here are some random ones from 2012, with resolutions for 2013, of course.
1. Let’s not do this again.
3. Let’s either not buy any more toy tractors, or…possibly wiser…buy stock in John Deere.
4. Not get the roof done again. Resolve to have no more hailstorms in 2013.
5. No more puking in the tent. I believe this was due to a stomach flu.
6. Eat more beans.
7. Convince Ben that books are not the enemy.
8. Redo the family room. It looks like a furniture showroom with recliners and chairs everywhere.
9. Finish one room in this house.
10. More picnics.
Happy New Year! I hope you have a blessed year and are able to capture some of the good…and bad…moments in life.